The Pore Fessional

Saturday, May 17, 2014



The other week I picked up Elle magazine from worked mainly so that I could try out Benefits- The Pore Fessional. With it working out at £3.60 after using my work discount I felt it was a great deal. Definitely better than buying the full size!


Over the past while I've been using it instead of my Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I have to admit I do like the Maybelline product but I do feel that Benefit's wins in being better for me! I have felt that Benefits primer has helped my make up last longer. I also do prefer this one over the Maybelline as the texture is a lot nicer. I've tried applying it on both under my foundation and on top and have felt it works either way. I do feel that it my skin may look a bit more flawless when it is applied over the top as any areas where I have large pores or marks seem more filled in.
When I first used the Primer I was shocked at the colour and was worried that it would end up being too dark on my skin! However, I was wrong and it just blended in and didn't even look like I had any applied at all. 

Overall I do really love Benefits Primer but unfortunately due to being a skint student I won't be splashing out on buying it any time soon. I'll be happy if what's left of the sample lasts another week or so! 
Which product do you prefer? Maybelline's or Benefits or something completely different?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. i've only ever used one primer, that being an e.l.f. tone correcting one and i love how silky smooth it applies and how wonderful it leaves your skin feeling before applying makeup! i definitely think since using a primer that my makeup lasts longer too, so it looks like now i'll never be going back :) i'm not sure how much the maybelline one is, but if you're looking for another budget option the e.l.f. primers are £6 a pop and generously sized!

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds pretty good! What's the standard shipping like from e.l.f? I've noticed they have a flash sale on atm but don't think I could afford it right now! x

      Delete
    2. standard shipping is normally around £4 i think?! i'm not entirely sure though! they're also offering free shipping on orders of £20+ right now, so in essence you could get £40's worth of makeup for £20, shipping included, but of course that depends entirely on what you can afford/want to buy right now anyway! x

      Delete
    3. Oh ok! Probably need to wait till after my birthday next month to actually make any purchases haha! x

      Delete
  2. I got a mini one of these too in a Benefit tin my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. I still haven't opened it because I have never really used a primer but must hunt it down and use it!
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! I'm loving it, just wish the sample was larger haha! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never used a primer! I don't think I could afford that either :b

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't till earlier this year but it has made a world of a difference!

      Delete
  4. I do love porefessional but it is expensive! I always put it on the Christmas list :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good idea! Maybe I should hint for it for my birthday haha! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...