End of Year Exhibiton Logbook: Entry 4

Monday, May 19, 2014

So far I haven't really shared much to do with my self branding and such but that's been due to me focusing on my self initiated brief slightly more to be honest! 






Before I had even started this brief, I already had a tone of research that I've been collecting for a few months now. I love looking at other peoples work and designs so always make sure I try and save it in some way to look back on it. With this I actually have a few boards that end up being relevant to this brief. 
As you can see I do have a lot of research. I have tried to not be looking at only designers but logos for also bloggers and photographers as I would like whatever I end up to be something that is versatile and that I can use on this blog too!


I've also started sketching some ideas onto paper. These are just my first lot of sketches that I've been doing when I can't think of anything else to be doing. Obviously these are just some starter sketches and I will be working into them a lot more. I'm going to try different type styles as well. 

Overall that's all my updates for this entry. I will probably be updating at the end of the week again or the start of next week. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...