Photo Diary: Anniversary Date Night

Saturday, May 24, 2014








If you read the blog post I published yesterday, you would have seen that Darren and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary yesterday*. For our little celebration we went and did what we did a lot at the start of our relationship- Cadonnas! We spent the evening playing on the machines and pool in Cadonnas, having a meal at Frankie and Benny's and then going to see Godzilla today. We also had a little visit to the area of Aberdeen called Footdee but I'll share those pictures in another post! All in all, it was a great night- especially since we collected about another 1,000 tickets to use at the Cadonnas prize section!

*I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everybody who wished us a Happy Anniversary!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! It looks like you had a lovey day and that waffle looks delicious!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and we did! It was okay haha! xx

      Delete
  2. So cute! It looks like you had so much fun I love that you went to an arcade! I'm absolutely useless on all those games :P
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeah it was brilliant. Most of the machines you win at least something every time (my favourite kind) so I at least got like 5 tokens each time! :D

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...