A Birthday Wishlist

Thursday, May 29, 2014

1. Navy Satchel // 2. The PoreFessional // 3. Kimono // 4. Strawberry Body Polish // 5. Strawberry Beauty Oil // 6. Photo Corners // 7. Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera (in blue)
So in about 2 weeks time I will be turning 19 years old! OhMyGod- I'm getting old! With this in mind, I felt I would share a little wishlist. This isn't neccasirly things I hope for people to buy me but for things I may consider buying myself with any money I get from my birthday. 


The first thing is a new bag! All my bags I use on a day to day basis are breaking, so I am in desperate need for a new one! The second thing is the Benefits PoreFessional that I shared a review on here. I'm still in the midst of using the sample but love it and want the full size! Third comes a kimono! I have one at the moment but want to add more to my collection! Number 5 & 6 are both Body Shop products- the Body Polish I've tried and finished the bottle so needing a new one, and the Beauty Oil just seems like a really nice idea! Number 6 is photo corners- a bit of a weird one, but I'm hoping to do a bit of scrapbooking soon so these are a must! And finally an Instant Camera! I never actually owned one when I was younger and only used my sisters a few times, so I'm really wanting one of these! Plus look how pretty it is?!

What's on your wishlists just now?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love those instant cameras and I was really gonna get one but I found out that the photo refills are £10 for a pack of 10 and I knew I'd want to take loads haha :)
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is a bit of a downside! But I'd love to just won one anyway xx

      Delete
  2. Woo! 19 doesn't feel that much different than 18 - nothing really happens when you turn 19 like it does with 16 or 18 (or 21 in USA). I want an instant camera too! <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah definitely! Birthday's really don't change how you feel to be honest- it's just a number of how many times you've been round the sun! <3

      Delete
  3. Porefessional is amazing! Those fujifilm cameras look so cute! I love the colour x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! And same it's so cute x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...