Sunday Summary #19

Sunday, May 25, 2014

This weeks been a bit of a mix again! I've been feeling a bit high and low all week and not entirely sure where I am at the moment- stress does that to a person! 


From College I've been seriously stressing out because although I know the brief and stuff that I'm doing, I haven't felt that inspiration or motivation that I feel is going to push me to do something amazing. I've been in a bit of a rut where I know what I want to do and I know what I want it to look like but whenever I try and sketch it out or do a quick illustrator doodle it just doesn't look the way I want it to look at all! Ugh, I just hope I'm able to sort it out soon cause I am seriously getting stressed out with it all! At College this week we also had a few past students in, one of which gave me and Clare the smiley face sticker (see below) which we pasted outside the College. I also spent a little bit of time meddling in typography. 

So on the other hand, it's been pretty obvious from the later posts this week that Darren and I celebrated our anniversary. I won't go into much detail because you can read about it here. It was just great to be out for once and just have a bit of fun acting like children! We also went and seen Godzilla which I haven't really said too much about. I wasn't exactly like 'omg need to see this' but it ended up actually being pretty good! But I'm not rushing to see it again. 
How's your week been?


1. Popped this little sticker outside the college // 2. Doing some typography doodling // 3.Got some pretty sweet Jilly Tait Necklaces // 4. Celebrating our anniversary with chocolates! // 5. Went to see Godzilla // 6. Away to watch Paranormal Activity

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The necklaces are so cute :) Hope you get your motivation back soon! I've been feeling the same lately, must be the time of year :P
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? And same here, I really can't afford not to be motivated just now! D: xx

      Delete
  2. I am in the same boat for like zero inspiration for uni work - it's so bad! I have finals next week :/

    Congrats again on 4 years <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :/ It just sucks a lot, need to get my inspiration ass in gear! and thank you! :D <3

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...