A bunch of random shots

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

To be honest I really wasn't sure on what to share in today's blog post. But after thinking and thinking and realising that I love my blog posts I done last week mainly because of the photos, I felt I would share some random shots that I have taken over the past few months. Some of these are just photo testers, others are spur of the moment things where I felt a really interesting photo could be taken. But anyway, enjoy!









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the 3rd Shot it's beautiful! I also love the Christmas ornament I'm obsessed with decorations haha.

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :D and haha same, I bought it from the College Christmas fair and it's actually a gift tag but I like it as an ornament :P

      Delete
  2. I don't know why but I just love the second last shot, it's so moody and has so much atmosphere. Fantastic photos x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! It was taken the other morning when it was really misty! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...