Sunday Summary #17

Sunday, May 11, 2014


This week -thankfully- has been a little calmer. Last Sunday Darren and I decided to go out to lunch to the Station Hotel and I had Brie to start with followed by chicken goujons. Monday night I caught up on my Animal Crossing and visited Clares town! Tuesday night was finished by watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (my favourite hp film and book!). Kind of Tuesday night/Wednesday Morning I finished my poster based on the London Tubes as part of our trip! Thursday while waiting for the train I spotted these pretty flowers that had all opened up! On Friday I finally tried the Snapple Sorbet Bars- AMAZING! Yesterday Darren, his siblings, one of their friends and I all made Gingerbread Houses. I have to admit they tasted gross but look awesome! I also watched Eurovision last night which was awesome as always! 

On OhHay! this week...
  1. Pinterest Favourites #19- This weeks Pinterest Favourites featured lots of colourful pictures!
  2. London Photo Diaries: Day1&2, Day 3&4A little summary of my time away in London
  3. End of Year Exhibition: Entry 1- The first entry to my last college projects! Featuring my London Poster. 
  4. London Trip Haul- Most of the things I bought in London!
  5. How To Stay Inspired- My tips to help keep you all inspired!
  6. April Playlist- My most listened songs last month.
What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That lunch looks amazing! Just what I feel like haha <3 Such a cool poster design :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Had it again today as was out there with my parents. And thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. It looks like a nice week! The photos are very cute.

    http://lovefrombe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...