Hello May!

Thursday, May 01, 2014


So it's May already. I really can't believe it! April has been really crazy and busy with so much at college going on and obviously coming home yesterday from being away to London. 
I have to admit this post usually is up at like 10:30 'cause I normally schedule these. But to be honest I totally forgot May started this week as stupid as it sounds. I was away and like on Monday I realised that I had even thought of this post! I had planned to write it last night but if you kept up with me on Twitter, you may have seen that I've been ill. Last night I basically got home, slightly unpacked, showered and went straight to bed. I was feel so rubbish and I'm still feeling pretty rubbish now.

Anyway, at the start of last month I wrote a few goals that I hoped to succeed this past month.
To start of with I was hoping to take more photos- which I feel I have done. While away for Harry Poter I took about 500 photos and then while I was away in London I think I took about the same. Apart from that, I don't think I took much other photos.
I also said I was going to get out more, in the end I didn't really do this to be honest! I think I just got too distracted with college work and overwhelmed myself with it.
The last thing I said I was going to do was Design More. Now I haven't done anything proper apart from sketching but it's a start. Like I said before I did just overwhelm myself with college stuff. 

Throughout May I hope to do a little better with my goals that include:
Reading more- This is kind of continuing on from my resolutions that I shared at the start of the year. Even though on my GoodReads page it says I'm on course. I don't exactly feel like I am. I'm just not making time for reading and haven't got that little bit of energy to do it at nights recently. So I hope to do change that this month and read maybe like 3 books this month.
Be more confident- Recently I've just felt a little 'inside myself'. Like I don't really speak up when I should have and such. I think the main push for this has been an incident that's happened recently. I just feel like I get walked over a bit too much, yano?
Be Happy- Now this one sounds a little odd. There's a few reasons I've mentioned this. 1. My 100th day of #100happydays occurs this month and I really hope to carry this on and be sharing photos of things that have been making me happy that day. 2. I've been having those 'down' days a little more. 3. It also kind of relates to me be more confident point. 
BDEM- Okay so this stands for Blog Every Day In May. I've done something similar to this back in December. But I felt that it would be fun to try and do it with posts this month! 

That's all my goals for this next month, what's your goals for this month?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely goals! Hope you achieve them and I hope you're feeling better :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! We always like setting little goals throughout the year, but we're terrible at sticking to them and achieving them:( We hope you're feeling better!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel this is definitely a better way at keeping to my kind of hopes & resolutions! :) and thank you

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...