Photo Diary: Walking around ol'town

Tuesday, May 27, 2014










Last week in my Anniversary Photo Diary I mentioned that Darren and I also took a little walk to Footdee, which is the old part of Aberdeen. I haven't ever been to this area before but have been really interested in visiting it since one of my lecturers went on about how great it is. 

On first look it seems like you have been transported back to the 1900's, if not earlier! But after seconds of looking in and taking in all the details you see the quirkiness that it holds. So many of the out houses have been updated and redecorated and seriously look amazing! I also love that so many of the houses have ornaments and objects sitting outside- it's nice to know that the houses aren't targeted for graffiti.

It really is such a lovely area and I have to admit, even though it is a very small area I would love to go back! I would recommend if you are ever in Aberdeen, especially at the beach to head down and have a quick walk about! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh, looks amazing! I love how the little white house looks with all those decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty awesome! And same, there's so many houses like that.

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...