4 Years Together

Friday, May 23, 2014

Today marks the 4th year anniversary of Darren and I's relationship- so I felt I would share some of the photos of us over the years. I will warn you now there is obviously a dramatic change in things like hair and make-up (the latter obviously is only directed at me!). It's been a crazy time and looking back it's seriously passed so quickly! 


One of our first pictures together. WOW! Just look at me, natural hair and no make-up. What a transformation...

This one is from a surprise party not long after we started going out. At least my hair doesn't look so ginger here. But look at that face- looking like a ghost with eye liner. 

#Selfie! I think this is probably one of the first photos of us after I got my hair dyed. 

This ones from our first New Year together. We spent the night in the square with a bunch of friends waiting for the new year to ring in!

What was I doing? haha! This ones from around Darren's 18th birthday when his friend from Wales was up. We spent the day in Stonehaven showing him about and playing pool.

This was from a friends birthday. Think it was possibly her 15th or 16th. Not to sure. But this is literally about 1 of about 5 times where I actually have worn a dress when I've been with Darren!

Another selfie! You can fairly see the difference in both of us here! I have a feeling this could have been one of the first-ish times that I straightened Darren's hair myself. 

This was taken on the night we went and seen You Me At Six at the Music Hall.
It was such an amazing night and was brilliant to see one of my favourite bands!

A photo booth strip taken from our 2nd Anniversary- I'm going to try and get another
one of these today!

Another gig photo- this time for All Time Low. This was probably one of my favourite gigs we went to as it was brilliant and we made some awesome friends!

I just had to throw this in there. Darren bought this last year for our Anniversary- it didn't last very long!

And finally, are most recent photo together at the Harry Potter Studios!
 I really would have liked to show more photos from us over the years but I've lost a lot of them with the change of laptops, cameras and phones! If I could get back onto bebo, yes bebo still exists, I could probably get the majority of them back. 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. aw, happy four years to you both! here's to wishing you plenty more happy years together :)

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 years to the both of you! Love looking back on photos, it's nice to look back at the memories you've made :)

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely, I wanted to share some more photos but didn't want to make it incredibly long haha! x

      Delete
  3. Aw this is cute! Happy four years to both you and Darren <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :) Haha I totally agree about bebo... I would have so many old photos from there!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, not going to lie, I miss it! I used to make themes for it all the time haha! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...