Pinterest Favourites #19

Monday, May 05, 2014

Once again I never posted a favourites last week due to the fact that I hadn't been done much pinning. I know, I know- Bad Lauren! 

Update your Kitchen with Cuteness, DIY Spice Jar Technique . Inspiration from www.momdot.com
DIY Spice Jars-Momdot
I love this idea! It's so simple but effective. I feel like this is something I
would do to spruce up a little glass bowl to use for candles.


Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe - SheWearsManyHats
I've been pinning and looking at so many recipes for lemonades as of late.
They always just look so refreshing and tasty!
galerie-~Ambiances-Mixte Pap 02
The Little Rascals
I don't know why, but I love photos like these. Anybody got any good tips
for taking over head photos like this? 
I don't usually like pink, but I've always liked cherry blossom trees. I would have one in my back garden in an ideal world.
Cherry Blossoms*
How lovely is this photograph? Blossoms are my like my favourite thing
about spring!
*I'm not sure who this actually credits too due to the fact that it's not for sale on
Etsy anymore. If you happen to know then please let me know!
I love the colors and vintage inspired accessories. I probably wouldn't wear this, just because I go for more mature and vintage looks, but it's still cute. :)
Styling
I love this outfit but I feel like it's something I wouldn't be able to pull off-
perhaps I just need to go for it??
That's it for this weeks Pinterest Favourites, I'll try make sure theres one up next week but if not, you can keep up to date with them by following me on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. haha! I've never actually had a strawberry lemonade- only ever just original, peach and green tea lemonade.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love pinterest- it is beautiful! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same and I know! I used to be a tumblr addict but now I'm a pinner all the way! xx

      Delete
  3. I love those jars - so cute!!

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...