The Breakfast Edit

Friday, May 16, 2014

This morning I've decided to treat myself by make some Croissant! I love the jus-rol stuff and have used it before. I did initially think I had picked up the Pain au Chocolat but I only noticed this morning when I realised that there was no chocolate sticks that it was the Croissant packet! I also had my favourite drink to go with it, which is actually now finished. 
After unrolling all the dough and realising there was no chocolate sticks I started making up the croissant shapes. Then into the oven they went for about 10minutes! After taking them out I had realised I may have had the oven a bit too high and they ended up burnt on the bottom slightly.
In total I made the six croissants and I have eaten two and I think my dad may have had one as well. I also had my cup of lemon tea in this really cute mug I got as a present a few years ago. 
What's your favourite things to have for breakfast? 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ooh yum! When I wasn't gluten-free, I ate croissants for breakfast all the time - oh my gosh I really feel like a croissant right now! Great photo by the way :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to eat them all the time when I was working early or didn't have time to eat before leaving for college but then I got kind of sick of them. Now I eat more of Pain au Chocolat- can't resist me some chocolatey goodness! And thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. Those look amazing! I love the jus rol stuff, it's amazing!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And same, I've only used this and the pain au chocolat packet but its great! xx

      Delete
  3. Mm they look good!! And cute mug! I've really been liking waffles + nutella lately haha kind of sweet but oh so delicious :)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I got it as a present a year so ago :) And ooh I used to be such a waffle eater- ate them for months for breakfast with either maple syrup/sugar! Talk about morning hyper rush!

      Delete
  4. I make American-style pancakes every day I'm at my parents house but otherwise it's just Special K for me :) Trying to be healthy haha!
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yummy! Love pancakes, love crepes as well haha! I can't say I'm a massive fan of special K though! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...