Sunday Summary #16

Sunday, May 04, 2014

So this week I'm not sharing my usual amount of photos just due to the fact that I'll be really sharing the most of my photos later in the week with my London Photo Diary. 
This past week kicked off with the trip to London! The travel actually went passed pretty quickly due to the amount of stuff Clare and I had to do with us on the train. When we got to London I finally got to use my Oyster card and was officially a tube noob- hehe it rhymes. The tube was pretty scary at first with being thrown about at take off but eventually got used to it and reminded me of my train commutes to college in the morning! Monday was our first day out in London where we visited the Design Museum, NoBrow Press and Brick Lane. Tuesday was filled with a lot more commotion with the tube strike- however, apart from packed tubes and getting a bus later in the day it was fine. We were able to get to YCN and the Pick Me Up Festival (finished tomorrow) and Covert Garden later on. Wednesday we came home- without first going to Covert Garden again. The travel home was worse than going down due to the fact that I was feeling ill and crappy. The rest of the week has been relaxing compared. Thursday I basically laid in bed all day and caught up on blogs as I was still feeling ill. Friday I seen Darren and caught up on Avon. Yesterday Darren and I decided to do some baking, watched Frozen- again, and had Chinese for tea!

On the OhHay! this week...
  1. Guest Post: Scrapbooking Scraps DIY- First guest post that has kicked of a new little mini series!
  2. Hello May!- Looking back on last months Goals and kicking off this months ones.
  3. Gretna Green & Westmorland Haul- Sharing all the little bits and pieces I bought while I was away.
  4. April in Review- The happenings from the past month all compiled into one little post! 
That's it for this week, check back for this week for some exciting posts to do with my trip to London! Let me know what you've been up to this past week below. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh those muffins look so delicious! Can't wait to see the London posts <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were pretty good haha! Only got 3 left now. Better keep an eye out! :D

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...