April In Review

Saturday, May 03, 2014


This month has been seriously been so crazy with so much going on at college and being away a lot!
Reading- The Book Thief, Frankie
TV Shows- The usuals (BBT, HIMYM, TTP, B99)
Films- Frozen, The Book Thief
Listening- The Frozen sound track, We The Kings: Somewhere Somehow, Neon Trees: Bad Habits, 
Buying- Lots! Stationery, tea, books, HP stuff, and stuff from London
Doing- College course work, travelling to London twice- once buy car to Wartford, the second by train/tube on college trip
Looking forward to- 4 year Anniversary with Darren, prepping things for the exhibition 

It really has been a great month! Let me know how your month has been below. 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like it's been a brilliant month for you. Have you finished The Book Thief yet? I can't wait to read it, it sounds incredible! :)


    Amanda at Adventures from the Bookshelf x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's been a great month tbh- best of the year so far! And not yet, got to finish it by next Sunday for the blogger book club I'm reading it for! D: I'll let you know what you think when I'm finished?

      Delete
  2. I really like how into Frozen you are right now <3 I need to watch it again! Hope you enjoyed London :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm loving it so much! Darren was getting sick of me singing and quoting everything while watching it last night! And I certainly did, I'm uploading a post this week with my pictures, but if you look on fb you'll see them all! :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...