Sunday Summary #18

Sunday, May 18, 2014





This week has been a really odd week to be honest! Looking back now I feel like I really haven't accomplished anything or done very much. But when I think about it fully I realise that I actually have done quite a lot and have started getting the ball rolling on things!

At the start of last week I finally decided on what I'm going to do/design for my end of year exhibition. With a little help from my lecturer I have also got a little bit of an idea of how I'm going to set it up too! One of the best things to also come from this week is that I finally redyed my hair! It has been a mess with my roots coming through for weeks now and it feels so good to have it all nice and one colour just now. 
I also enjoyed actually getting out to a party on Friday night. It may have not been a huge one with it being one of Darren's family members but I always love the atmosphere a good social gathering gives you! 

Today's also been a really good day. Apart from work being really quiet it's been a good day as I picked up the magazines above which are completely amazing and at £4 a total bargain! I also picked up two bottles of the strawberry volvic water for 90p which is amazing! 

I'm really looking forward to this next few weeks even though it means that my time at college is drawing to a close but I'm so excited for mine and Darren's anniversary, my birthday and the exhibition!! What has been the highlight of your week?


1. Loving Pore Fessional sample // 2. Crazy lemon tea habit // 3. Pretty blossoms // 4. Yay dying hair! // 5. Making some croissants // 6. Loving OhComely! magazine

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just came across those magazines! They look so cool, but I have no idea where to find them here :(

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant! I love the photos, illustrations and articles shared throughout them. And you could try having a look on their website? Might give you some places?? Or just means you need to come to the UK!

      Delete
  2. I love Oh Comely! I'm so bad for buying magazines and it's not a cheap habit sadly. Hope your exhibition goes well!x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here! I spend a fortune on magazines but at least this ones cheaper than my usual £8 spend! And thank you! You should pop along to it if you can! :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...