My Summer Plans

Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Recently I've been thinking about Summer and what I'm going to get up to throughout my break off! Apart from trying to develop OhHay! and looking for design jobs/internships I'm really hoping to make the most of my Summer! Ignore the slanty text and the size of the handwriting slowly decreasing in size haha!

A lot of these are quite similar to the monthly goals I've been setting over the past few months but with Summer lasting about 3 months I'm definitely going to try and do these properly!
What are you planning to get up to within the Summery months? Or winter if you're a bit further South!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great plans! I'm trying to do number 3 at the moment, but I'm finding it very difficult. There is always chocolate around :/

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean! I have so many sweets left over from being away to London so I've felt like I have to eat them or they'll just be wasted!

      Delete
  2. they are perfect plans for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to make lemonade this summer too! lovely ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been pinning so many recipes for them recently! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...