Music: Lindsey Stirling

Friday, May 30, 2014



The other day in my post about coping with stress, I missed out one crucial factor that does help me with stress- this being music. Music has always been a really important thing to me and even when I was younger I used to play a violin for a while. Usually, any music I listen to will kind of destress me but there is one specific kind that always makes me feel a little bit more relaxed which is instrumental. 


A few months ago, Darren showed me this violist who did covers of songs from games like Assassin Creed and Halo. I had totally forgotten about the person who had played these covers up until a few nights ago when I was clicking through YouTube. I came across a video titled "Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale - Lindsey Stirling", after watching this and several others by Lindsey Stirling I suddenly realised I'd heard her music before! I ended up listening to her for a few hours in awe. Everything in her videos are completely and utterly beautiful! Her make up, her hair, her clothes, the music and even the video! Completely amazing. At about 1am I realised I should probably go to sleep and felt extremely relaxed.

I know not everybody will enjoy this type of music or anything but I would really urge you to have a listen to at least one of her songs! Whether you listen to her original songs, covers from games or just covers of chart songs there will be something I feel you will enjoy! You can have a look through her full YouTube page here.
What type of music relaxes you the most? Or any specific artists?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Lindsey Stirling and her music! Especially Crystallize, it's such a good song. :)
    I personally love listening to old cheesy songs from my childhood. Like S Club 7 and Steps. They always get rid of all that stress! :)
    Vena xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is brilliant! I can't think of that one of the top of my head though! And cheesy songs are always great! xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...