Pinspiration: Web Design

Monday, December 09, 2013

Since last week I shared the Christmas Time mood board which was a hit and since I've been looking at research for my Web Design brief, I thought I should combine both ideas for this week!

For my brief this time I have to design the branding and website for a clothing company. As I said in my into to Web Design & New Media post from the other week I had to pick a name from 5 different options or I could make one up. I decided to go for 'Hoxton'. The idea for my clothing company was is going to be aimed at females and is going to have a vintage and fresh styling to it. 

I hope my mood board can give you a bit of inspiration for anything you're working on this week too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this! This actually will be bringing me some inspiration for my art project I have going on, yay! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm glad I was able to give you some inspiration for your art project! What's it about?x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...