My Christmas Playlist

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


The other day Darren and I shared our top 5 Christmas films, and to continue with the theme of getting into Christmas spirit how about some Christmas songs?! 


It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mathis
White Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Michael Buble
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer - Destinys Child
All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey
Winter Wanderland - Jason Mraz
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues feat Kirsty MacColl
Shake Up Christmas - Train
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Crystals

I hope you like my selection of songs, I love the mix of the old classics like Frank Sinatra but then the new songs like Trains! What's on your Christmas playlist? 
I hope you all have a merry christmas! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gotta love a bit of Buble :)
    Im a new follower to your blog ^^

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! he is my favourite christmassy song singer!
      and thanks for your follow! ill check out your blog just now! :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. My favourite Christmas song ever is missing! ;) Step Into Christmas by Elton John is the best! Although there are some crackers (excuse the pun) here too x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...