November Free Font Favourites

Thursday, December 05, 2013


Over the past month I have been pretty obsessed with more calligraphy styled types and I think that shows in my favourites that I have chosen for this month. However, I am still loving the hand drawn type that has been so popular this year.As always, these fonts are completely free to download however to use them for commercial use please check with the designer first!

Let me know below what you is your favourite font this month?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really like this post! I haven't ever seen anything like it, and I'm always looking for nice fonts to add on to pictures.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Among the design blog world it is actually quite a popular thing tbh! And thanks for the follow :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh awesome! I'm going to have to download some of these fonts! Thanks for sharing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! hope you get some good use from them!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...