Pinspiration: Christmas Time

Monday, December 02, 2013

Candy Cane Cookies / Gingerbread house / Christmas lights
Christmas Bauble / Hot Chocolate /  Melting Snowman Cookie
Let It Snow / Baby it's cold outside / Snowy Night
Fonts: Snow Fox / Angel Tears
This weeks starting of a little differently. Normally I would start the week of with Crafty Colours but recently I've been getting slightly bored of this and have been more inspired by looking at photos and such. Also, I'm hoping to receive a camera for christmas so I'm hoping I will get out there more and take some photos! So this week and for most weeks onwards, I'm having more of a mood board of inspirations. Photos have been sourced from blogs, pinterest. To carry along the original crafty colours idea, I've selected a few key colours from the photos and two fonts that I feel go well with this season.
This was also kinda inspired by Live it. Love it. Make its. blog post on Christmas Tips 

I hope you like this new way of this, as I'm hoping to do this a bit more regularly. I feel a lot more inspired by this and after doing this in my calendar brief I feel much more connected with it. 


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a wonderful board! I cannot wait to see more that you create, they are always inspiring

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just so excited for christmas!! >.< haha
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous mood board! All looks so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet board! I'm pretty excited about Christmas myself and a camera as present sounds like the perfect holiday! :)))
    xxx,
    Lilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yeah I know right?! Fingers crossed!!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. this is so lovely! made me feel really festive haha !!!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...