LiveMakeDesign//Sunshine Award

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

For this weeks LiveMakeDesign I am going on a slightly different route again, as I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Caitlin (oceanic stars)



Rules of Sunshine Award
  1. Write 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions
  3. Write your 11 questions
  4. Nominate 11 other bloggers
  5. Mention the person who nominated you
11 Facts
  1. I'm studying HND Visual Communication 
  2. I only ever die my hair brown
  3. I'm really fussy with food 
  4. I spend all my free time on my laptop
  5. I have a to-read pile of 20 books high (no joke!)
  6. I stress about things really easily
  7. I've booked my driving test (bricking it- see #6)
  8. I own 50+ pens of about 4 or 5 different brands
  9. The only brand clothing I wear are my Vans
  10. I still listen to cheesy, old Disney songs (think Hannah Montana more than Lion King)
  11. I'm seriously obsessed with foxes/woodland animals

My Answers
  1. What is your favourite colour, and why?My favourite colour is probably blue or a turquoise green. 
  2. Is there any languages you would like to learn?I really really wish I could learn like italian or chinese!
  3. Where do you want to travel to the most?
    I would love to travel to Australia and Hawaii! It's been the two places I have wanted to travel to since I was a kid.
  4. What has been your favourite thing about blogging?
    Getting to speak to different people and pushing myself to write/design more often
  5. What is something you are looking forward to right now?
    it's christmaaaaaaas!
  6. Would you prefer a whole new wardrobe or a new collection of make-up?
    New wardrobe! To be honest I am clueless about both but I think I would benefit with a new wardrobe more. Need a cosy jacket that would actually suit and look good on me!
  7. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
    Yes! Looking for Alaska- John Green
  8. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
    Donate some of it, pay back my parents, pay of college loans and such. Then with all the boring stuff out the way I would buy a house and go on holiday!
  9. What song are you currently obsessed with?
    hmm... not really obsessed with just one just now. been listening to a lot of very old songs as of recent!
  10. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
    I enjoy blogging about my life but I also like blogging about college work and getting feedback from it
  11. What are you most grateful for?
    My family
My Questions
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
  3. What is your favourite item to wear in your room? (includes: clothes, jewellery and make up)
  4. The most recent film you watched and what did you think of it?
  5. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
  6. It's almost 2014, what's been you highlight of 2013?
  7. You are only allowed to watch TV or listen to music for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
  8. What was the first gig/concert you went to?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. Any weird or hidden talents? 
  11. The most awarding thing you've experienced through blogging?
My Nominees
  1. ClaresLoves
  2. Dorkfeatures
  3. A Blackbird's Epiphany
  4. Vivid Please
  5. Colours and Carousels 
  6. Jessica Barell
  7. Dear Wilde
  8. Dainty Scribbles
  9. Live it. Love it. Make it. 
  10. eliseetc
  11. RobynMakesThings
I hope you all check out these blogs as they are definitely my favourites out there! Also make sure you check out my nominator-Caitlin. Can't wait to read all your answers!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for nominating me, lauren! i'll make sure to post this up on my blog in the next couple of weeks when i'm all sorted with uni deadlines haha!

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lauren!! I'll fill this out in the next few days for you :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...