Pinspiration: Favourites #2

Monday, December 23, 2013

Once again I've not got any 'specific' themes for this weeks Pinspiration so I thought I'd just share my selection of favourite pins from the week!. 

How adorable are these camera straps?! If I do get a camera for Christmas 
definitely going to try and make my own straps!

This is literally a haven to me! I hope one day I can have something like this in my own home.

All I'm going to say is OHMYGOD!

Another bedroom inspiration! It just looks so clean and cosy!
I will have a room like this, I will!

Animal Cake
I love this cake! What a great idea to use animal characters for cake toppers!

Another DIY, but doesn't the pillow look great? I think it would be awesome 
to have different sized and coloured ones too.

To catch every single one of my pins follow me over on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you! :) And Sure I'll check it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the Kelly Clarkson photo, wow!! Great post, just followed :)

    Char | Char's Insights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It's beautiful. And Thank you! :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...