Christmas Wishlist

Saturday, December 07, 2013

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

So as Christmas is nearing I'm continuously thinking/hoping on what I'll get for Christmas! Not surprisingly,
a lot of my collection seems to be woodland themed haha! But I've got some others like candles, the Boo Boo Zap Cream and a camera. I added the Boo Boo Zap to my list because I've heard it is good for helping spots and that's something I always have a trouble with.
Obviously I won't get it all but a girl can dream can't she?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A girl can definitely dream, hehe. Ideally, I would love a new camera too, but I know that will be unlikely. oh well.

    The hot water bottle is so cute, and would be so handy too!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! I just want one that I can properly focus sections of my photos on and you can do that with the canon 7000D.
      And I know it's so adorable!
      xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...