Christmas Bucket List

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

With the Christmas holidays nearing very quickly my mind keeps flicking back and forth to things I want to do, things I need to do and things I should do. This and Live it. Love it. Make its. blog post on Christmas Tips inspired this post.


I generally don't really do any of these each year apart from putting the stickers up (always my job). However, I've never done number 1 or 8 on my list so they will be something that has to be done this year! 

What's on your Christmas bucket list this year? Anything that's on my list that is also on yours?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replace the name Darren for Phil and pretty much all of these things are on my list too! Thanks for reminding me to put my snowflake stickers up! Will do that today.
    I've never made a snow angel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! And no worries, I'm still needing to do mine but all the decorations have been taken down from the loft so will do it any day now!
      And omg really?! You definitely need to have that on your bucket list then! I remember one time I was younger I thought it would be smart to land on my butt so I don't make any foot marks- fair to say it really hurt!!
      x

      Delete
    2. I'm always a bit scared there will be something under the snow that I really don't want to lie in! Haha! Maybe this year I will just go for it. xx

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah suppose that's true! Just try and pick an area you know would generally be clean haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try a do lots of Christmas baking and making homemade stuffing and the like, whether i'll have the time to do that is another matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the same with me! Want to make biscuits and cakes but I probably won't! :/

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...