Top 5 Christmas Movies

Saturday, December 21, 2013

To get into the Christmas spirit a bit more everybody loves watching a Christmas film. Here are mine and Darren's top five Christmas Films to get into the holiday spirit!

Santa Clause 3- The Escape Clause
I love all the Santa Clause films but this is definitely my favourite out of them all! It's such a brilliant film and I remember watching it when I was a child.

Gremlins
One pet I think everybody wants- maybe not including all those consequences that come along with it though!

Elf
Elf is one of those Christmas Classics that are very over played during the holiday season. But I have to admit it is one of the best out there. 

The Nightmare Before Christmas
This is going to sound really bad- but I only seen this film for the first time a few years back! But I absolutely love it! Tim Burtons style is amazing and is a unique twice on an old theme. 

The Muppet Christmas Carol
This film is Darren's all time christmas must watch. He has watched it every single year since he was a child which is piratically 20 years! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...