Hello December!

Sunday, December 01, 2013


OMG! I cannot believe it's already December!! I'm actually so excited for this month to be honest.
A lot of stuff is going on month, obviously as it will be for a lot of other people. I'm almost finished my calendar and have a way of hanging it so now all I need to do is sort some of the colours as they have came  out to dark and set up my Etsy and such. Also since it's Christmas is this month everything else is busy. My work is going to be super busy with people buying food and such for Christmas dinners. Also, I'm probably going to be quite busy with college work as I feel like I'm going to have a lot to do with our most recent brief- you can read about my next brief today's other post. 
This blog has also gone some little changes, like layout and buttons. However, I've also changed some content by including more 'lifestyle' posts, like my geek week ones. So I'm hoping to include more of those during the next few weeks and I may whittle down Crafty Colours a bit but I'm not sure yet. 
Anyway I think that's all my recent news for this month, so just keep peeled for more posts and for my etsy shop opening up!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You sound like you're going to be very very busy this month! Sounds exciting :)

    Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's gonna be an exciting month! I'm so ready for it! Looking forward to your etsy shop opening! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Christmas better hurrryy up!!!and haha yeah same here! just need to stop being lazy and get things sorted
      x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...