Pinspiration Favourites #3

Monday, December 30, 2013

This week I had planned to do a Pinterest board based on all things to do with New Year. However, I haven't pinned anything that was along this theme at all so I thought I would share some of my favourite pins from the week again instead! Although, if you have created a pinterest board or a blog post based on New Year styling/ideas then please link me below I'd love to have a look!

How cute are these socks? I love the rabbits on them!

This room is gorgeous! And I love the mixture of Scandinavian, pastel and vintage decor. 

How great are these plates?! The illustrations are so lovely.

I love the colours and patterns of these socks! The style of these socks are
just amazing.

Yes I know, another room inspiration! But I love how the pictures are hanging
on the wall. And the vintage floral bedding is lush!

To see all of my pins you can find me over on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...