The Bedroom Makeover // Inspiration

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Top left // Top middle // Top right // Middle Right //  Bottom left // Bottom middle // Bottom right
Back at the end of June I shared this post about how I was hoping to give my room a little bit of a face life during the Summer months. Over the past few months, I haven't exactly done as much as I would have liked in the sense of cleaning things out. But it's still been in the back of my mind as to how I would ideally like my room to look when it is once finished. 

The images above are a few of the ones I have spotted on pinterest and adored! They all have something about them I just love. I really like the simpleness and the layout of the first and second picture but I think I would like to add a pop of colour to my room like the third one. One thing my room will need is storage. Those three have really cute and great ideas for it and I love how the little nicknack's can bed displayed. 

Another thing that is quite important to include for me is a place where I can sit down and get on with my work. Currently the only place I will usually sit down and work on things like this blog is my bed. Obviously this isn't ideal and I would love to have a desk area. The bottom left desk chain looks amazingly comfy and one the would probably last a long time! I also love the idea of having a mood board or something similar like the other bottom two images have. I think it would definitely help get those creative juices flowing!

The last thing I've included was a little colour palette that I would love to use across my room. I would prefer to carry these colours through in furnishings like duvet sets, rugs and other little things. However, I do adore the bed cover on the middle right one, it looks so grown up and elegant. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this inspiration! You definitely need a good work area, my flat is so small I have no room to even get around my bed so the wall mounting ideas look fab! xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And definitely! Easier to get some work done with a space specified to that! Oh wow, that is small. I'll send you a link to a similar version of a DIY I seen the other week that looks really good! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love looking at beautiful work spaces. I've recently redone my office and I've got a lovely pin board and lots of inspirational prints and photos on the wall. Good luck with redecorating, it's so much fun!

    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check your Pin boards out then! And thank you! :D

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...