Recently Pinned // Autumnal Love

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Images sourced from Pinterest
From top left, cosy knit wear // autumn sign // cosy bed // cabin living // woodland adventures // books and tea // firewood // knitted tights 
This past week or so has made me wishing for autumn to come! With the rain, wind and seeing the beginnings of the leaves falling I'm looking forward to cosy nights with blankets and hot chocolate. The chilly mornings that flush your cheeks. The ever lasting wind and rain pattering late at night on the window. Kicking the coloured leaves while walking through the park. I'm ready! 


I always adore when autumn comes rolling around. I think it has something to do with my love for my grandma&granda's home, where my sister, granda and I would often take walks out to the woods. Feeling the crunch of the leaves beneath your toes is something that cannot be replicated. Nor the smell of freshly made hot chocolate. 

This autumn I want to make sure I do some of those great things again: jump around in the leaves // try a new seasonal drink // watch scary films // carve a pumpkin // splash in puddles // buy some new cosy knits // read while tangled up in blankets // buy an autumn candle // collect acorns // visit the woods // go for a drive // Who's with me?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I am sooo with you! I love Summer, but I do yearn for the Autumn! Besides it means Christmas is closer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Summer is brilliant but autumn is were its at!xx

      Delete
  2. Literally have only just got into things like Pinterest and i am loving it, so this definitely makes me long for autumn more, I love it xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is the greatest thing ever! It's like an organised tumblr xxx

      Delete
  3. such lovely colours in this, im so excited for the cosiness of autumn! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Autumn colours are so beautiful. x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...