Sunday Summary #33

Sunday, August 31, 2014


This week has been really great! There has been a few things I've hoped to do this Summer and from last Sunday to this Sunday I felt like I've managed to achieve a few things that I really hoped to!
Although I've already written about the little adventure myself and Sarah took last Sunday, it was one thing I was glad to tick of my list. It's the first time I've really gone out with my camera out into nature that hasn't been the beach so it was lovely to get a different kind of perspective.

Later on in the week after my first day at the new store I'm working at, Sarah also stayed over at mine. We had a good ol' fashioned girly night with films, popcorn and gossiping. She hadn't seen Pitch Perfect, Frozen or The Perks of Being A Wallflower yet so we decided to watch them (in that order). Thankfully she enjoyed all of them! 

I've also got a load of designs planned out for making necklaces at Make! I'm hopefully going to try and get round to doing a first batch of them this week and order some necklace chains on Thursday once I'm paid. I'm so excited and really can't wait to share them! If you think you'd be interested (from what you've seen before) let me know before! Just hope I make a good amount if people are interested.

How's your week been?

1. Love this outfit put together on polyvore! Perfect autumn outfit! // 2. Movie night with the bestie! <3 // 3. Picked up a few magazines over the past two days! // 4. Got a few new autumny things this week!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't seen ANY of those films how terrible is that?! I love a good girly film too xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohmygodWHAAAT?! Go on netflix or something now and watch them all! My favourite out of the three has to be Pitch Perfect. It's hilarious and the songs are so catchy! xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photo, Lauren! I recently watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower - loved it! Can't believe it took me 2 years to see it :O

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! <3 It's so good isn't it? I want to read the book so bad though, I feel it would be so much better than the film!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...