Sunday Walkies

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

On my Sunday Summary post this week I had mentioned that Darren and I had taken a trip to Dunnottar Castle and then later went out with a friend to take some pictures. I've enjoyed sharing photos of day trips, holidays and other things in the past and I felt I would continue with Sunday! 

















So Darren and I decided to take a trip up to Dunnottar Castle as Stonehaven has recently introduced a little 'tour' train to travel around the highlights of the town. On our way up, I had sat on the train taking pictures with my camera, when bam I realised I never popped my memory card back into my camera! Idioit! I had honestly forgotten to put it back in, luckily Darren said I could use his iPhone! 
Later on, after Darren had gone home, I was speaking to Sarah on Facebook as we were talking about meeting up later in the week when she mentioned going out that night to get some Sunset timed pictures. Sarah is honestly my favourite person to go out with my camera so I couldn't say no! We only got about 45minutes worth of sunlight before it got too dark. 
What are you favourite things to do in connection with photography?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. beautiful photos, looks like an amazing place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the photos look spectacular, what an amazing place & view! I would love to have somewhere like this close by for walks xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right? I have to say I'm very lucky to have a coastal view on one side of me then fields/forests on the other! I've not really headed up to the castle before so it was fun to actually do it xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! I spent a whole holiday taking pictures, only to realize on the way back I had left the card in my laptop at home! I still forget it all the time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh no! I think I would cry if I left my card at home when going on holiday! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...