Sunday Summary #31 on a Monday!

Monday, August 18, 2014


So this week again I'm posting this on the Monday. Last night after I got home I was so tired I just wanted to curl up in my bed and read some blog posts and watch tv. 


I haven't really shared too much on the likes of Instagram this week but I've had quite a busy week to be honest! At the start of the week I finally passed my driving test, which you can read about here. It was such a huge relief to finally be able to say "I can drive!". 
Later in the week I met up with a friend for some tea and a catch up. I've been and met up with a few people during the holidays but I don't really like to instagram or take any pictures of it as I don't want to make them feel awkward and out of place. But we ended up going to this really cute cafe called The Coffee Shop that I've walked past loads but never gone into. 
The rest of the weekend I spent working. This weekend has been quite bittersweet as it's my last week at the current store I'm working at as I am transferring to a closer store for starting Uni. It will be sad to leave everybody behind but it just means meeting up with them and seeing them will be that much more sweeter. 

How has your week been?

1. Just passed my driving test!!!! YAAAY! // 2. Yay for new stuffs! // 3. Got really awesome mail from Claire and Jenny yesterday!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on passing your driving test that's awesome & it's always nice to have a catch up with a friend xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...