Wanderlust Wishlist

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A few weeks ago I shared this post about how I wanted to travel the world. After reading Caitlin's post about places she would like to visit, it rekindled this idea and I thought I would share the places I would love to visit too.

Image Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
The first on my list is Australia. Australia has been on my 'travel to' list since I can remember! I would love to travel there and go out in the outbacks and see all the wild animals that live there but also experience the city life. // Italy is another on my list that I would just love to travel to, especially Rome. It is full of culture and history that I just want to explore. // Amsterdam has long been a place I've been interested in but not one I've ever been bothered about visiting. That was until my parents went last year and seeing Robyn's Amsterdam holiday pictures. // Finally, New York! With seeing so many tv shows based in New York it would be amazing to experience it myself. 

Where do you want to travel?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Washington DC is the biggie for me at the moment - New York doesn't appeal to me, but Washington DC gets me every time - all the history and museums. need to get there! That and the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. One day, one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I've never been to bothered about DC! It would be nice to visit but not at the top of my list.

      Delete
  2. it'd be interesting to see what you thought of amsterdam and new york if you ever did visit, i always love comparing others' experiences of places with my own! as for me, costa rica is on the top of my places to visit list because of the sloths, of course! other places i'd like to visit are hawaii (i've had a strange fascination with the place since lilo and stitch, haha!) africa because i'd love to see all the animals in the wild, and australia, once again because of the animals! i think interesting animals are what draw me to most places because i find that i'm generally just not that amazed by cities and architecture, but nature really does it for me!

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them if I ever do visit! I would love to visit Hawaii too, it seems like a beautiful place to visit! I think I'm definitely drawn to travelling/cities to find out about the culture/history more than general architecture. x

      Delete
  3. I would love to travel to australia but after seeing all the programmes on customs Im not sure how easy it would be ;) I miss America too and would love to go back xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I totally know what you mean! Maybe we should just travel like they did 100's of years ago! xxx

      Delete
  4. Australia and Amsterdam are definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are definitely popular destinations!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...