August Playlist

Friday, August 29, 2014


This past month I've definitely been listening to more 'alternative' music compared to last month! A few of the ones on this playlist I came across on Sincerely, Kinsey's blog. I've also started adding to a playlist on YouTube that you can listen to here. It's full of many of the songs that have been featured on these playlist posts, plus songs that I've been currently getting into! Enjoy.
What have you been listening to this month?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love 'the city' so much, such a good tune on my list but I need to listen to the rest, thanks for sharing I love your posts ( you mightve guessed) xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! And haha yeah but I'm glad! :D xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...