Sunday Summary #24

Sunday, June 29, 2014



This week has been really quite boring to be honest! It's also felt like the beginning of the week was a world away! 

Monday was my last day in College and to be fully assessed and finished. It was quite sad knowing that the past two years my past two years at College was finished just like that! But it has been a great time and I don't regret it one bit. To celebrate it and to leave our mark, Clare and I decided to put one of our stickers each beside the one we put on a traffic light a few weeks ago. 

With the end of College, I've started on tidying up my bedroom which I wrote about here. Through my cleaning out I found a teddy that I loved when I was younger and has now been thoroughly washed! 
The rest of the week was very laid back apart from me working all weekend. However, this weekend the International Market was back in Aberdeen so I had to have a look through! I ended up picking up another dream catcher and a bracelet and had some mini crepes. I love the International market even though I don't usually buy much it's always a great atmosphere! 

How has your week been? Do you love going to International Markets, or are they not for you?

1. Bye College! :( // 2. Just opened up my Nikki Miles Goodie Bag // 3. Found this little fella while cleaning out my cupboard! // 4.I-SCREAM, YOU-SCREAM, WE-ALL-SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM!!! // 5.A few things I picked up today from the International Market and Paperchase! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh international market sounds fun! Congratulations on finishing college <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...