End of Year Exhibiton Logbook: Entry 5

Friday, June 06, 2014

It's been a while since I've shared any updates on this blog about my College work. But if you have been looking at my instagram/twitter you would have seen that I have been doing some stuff -and stressing about it! In this entry I'll be sharing the sketchy bits and bobs of me self initiated 







 With my sketches I did get into a complete and utter rut as I didn't like anything I was doing and when I tried to take any of my designs onto illustrator they weren't coming out the way I was hoping. I think the reason for this was because I was hoping to design a book cover that would contain extra features (like die cuts) but with having to do this I stressed myself out more. In the end I've decided to go for the standard root of a book cover. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...