Pinterest Favourites #23

Monday, June 30, 2014

It's been a while since I've done a Pinterest Favourites post, 4 weeks ago to be exact! Today I'm going to share a few of my favourite pins from the past 4 weeks. This might be one of the last posts for this as I'm considering changing this post over to Favourite Things I've seen this week (the title will be catchier, I promise!) as there is some things I see where I've thought "Oh I want to share that! But where I can I fit it in?!". Let me know if you think those posts are more interesting or prefer the Pinterest ones?

European Vintage Tea tin box
European Vintage Tea Tins
How cute are these tea tins? Really fancy a taste of the rose tea -bottom left- as well!


startfresh-ginger
Happy New Year on Lindsay Letters
I love this quote and type. It's so beautiful.
Alfies room | SMÄM
Jordens Finaste Paslakan on SMÄM
I love this bed! It's so cute and the duvet is gorgeous!
ALEXANDRA LEVASSEUR © 2013
Corps Céleste II by Alexandra Levasseur
I came across this artist last week on tumblr and I was amazed! All their work is so beautiful!
Summer Constellation Map by Joy Laforme
Summer Solstice
I love this print! It's so simple yet I could stare at it for ages!
That's it for this Pinterest favourites! Again let me know if you would like me to continue this feature or change it up again?
You can also follow me on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love seeing all the cute things you find and I think if it's not just from Pinterest it'll be just as great as if it is, so it's up to you what you want to include - it's your blog after all!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah. I just kind of feel that some weeks I 'make' myself go through pinterest just to have things to share!

      Delete
  2. I love pinterest so much- I'm seriously almost addicted. It's so relaxing to pin stuff. I love those tea tins- they're super pretty! And yes, like the blogger above said, feel free to post anything you like- it's your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! I definitely do a lot more pinning when I'm on a phone or iPad!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...