Sunday Summary #21

Sunday, June 08, 2014


This weeks been pretty crazy compared to the past few weeks. I've managed to get my butt in gear and have been able to think of what to do for my initiated brief and have managed to do a few things for my self branding! 



At the start of the week I had a little panic as my mock interview at college had been moved to the Tuesday last minute but after a few of the girls from my course and I went up and spoke to the lecturer it was all sorted out *phew*. But I managed to get my CV done- so I'll share that soon! I also got a new mug and candle on Tuesday. Wednesday I spent about 2 hours making about 50 badges for handing out at my exhibition. Thursday I had another of my yummy breakfasts consisting of pain au chocolat and lemon tea! Friday I spent (again) 2 hours making more stuff for the exhibition- this time was wooden circles I'll be making keyrings from! 
On Saturday, I also headed down to the Fee'in market in Stonehaven. I totally forgot to take any photos as I was caught up in the atmosphere of it all- plus a stick of candyfloss! Darren and I ended up spending a little bit throughout the fair. And Darren had a great time just throwing some balls at plates and cups! 

How has your week been?

1. Finished my CV!! // 2. Got a massive new mug and candle // 3. Making 50 badges // 4. yay breakfast!! // 5. Made a bunch of these!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loving your badges! Also are you reading a Fault in their Stars at the moment? I love that book, and the film comes out this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I started it midweek and I'm a little more than half way through it! And I know- excited!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had a crazy week indeed! Well done for being motivated :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...