End of Year Exhibition!

Thursday, June 19, 2014







On Tuesday night the show kicked of at Aberdeen College! It was a pretty awesome night even thought it was extremely warm and packed. 

Above shows all my boards that I have for showing of my work plus a few close ups. I ended up having quite a basic layout for mine which I would have developed into more if I'd put more time and thought into it. 
It's such a strange thought that now that the show is (almost) done, I'm more or less finished college! It's been a mad two years but definitely a great two years! I'm looking forward to the future now and seeing what it brings!
If you fancy having a look in person (or fancy picking up some free stuff), you can still visit the exhibition today until 9pm and then tomorrow until about 2pm. If you do happen to go along please let me know what you've thought of the show! 


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Looks brilliant! I especially love the paper cut out poster for the exhibition it's so pretty and creative!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work looks amazing! I wish I was up in Aberdeen to come have a nosey x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And aw at least I have photos haha! x

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Those calendars are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! You have some great skills :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks amazing! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is amazing! I especially love those calendars! xx

    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...