Sunday Summary #20

Sunday, June 01, 2014


This weeks been really love up here in ol' bonnie Scotland! I have to say that I only really spent one day out in it properly though-ooops! 


On Monday, my dad and I took a trip down to Abertay University so I could meet with the course lecturer and find out a bit more about the course. It turned out that their degree show was on as well so I definitely got a good feel for the course but it would have been good to be able to speak to the students! I ended up accepting Abertay, but I don't know if I will go if I (hopefully) get a job somewhere! But they did stock the mangajo juice I love! The rest of the week was pretty boring with it being filled with college work and work-work! However, on Saturday after my 3 hour shift (yes I know, what!?), Darren and I had a look around the little market on Belmont Street where I tried some different ciders and then stumbled across this booth that makes flavoured fortune cookies. They were amazing and I'm surprised nobodys ever thought of this before! The rest of the day we spent in his back garden where him, his siblings and friend played games and I lay on the trampoline getting burnt. It was such a nice relaxing day that it was just so good to have a little break! Today I spent the whole day working (9 and 15minute shifts are tedious!), so that's why I haven't got a proper photo for this post. 

How has your week been? Did you spend your weekend in the sun or was it raining? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish I could have a 3 hour shift, haha! I have spent the weekend working and avoiding uni work :p

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't particularly like 3 hour shifts! Especially if it means getting up at like 5.30 to start work at 7 and finish at 10 -_-"

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...