My 19th Birthday!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014


With everything being a little bit crazy the past few weeks I haven't been able to share much about my birthday apart from the little snippit in the Sunday Summary from that week! 
I have already shared a few shots from my birthday weekend but I have yet to really show the main presents I got for my birthday! This year I was once again very lucky with what people gave me. I've note pictured everything as I don't think you all want to see the likes of vouchers and stuff!

From my parents this year I received the Fuji Instax Mini 8, which I've already taken a few shots with. I love how compact this little camera is and I can't wait to do more with it. Edinburgh will be the perfect little playground for it. From my parents I received the little candle lamp that's also pictured above. I've only lit it up today but it smells amazing! I also received a Lace Vest Top and Kimono type top which are both from Matalan. 

Darren this year decided to buy me a new bag after my other ones breaking in the past few months. He took note that I had mentioned the one above in my Birthday Wishlist. It's such a great bag that has lots of room to hold my purse, a book and a few sketchbooks! Darren also bought me the photo album in the back after I had told him that I thought I was getting the instant camera- I love this photo album even though it is slightly too big but it's such a lovely colour!

With my recent obsession of The Body Shops strawberry scented products Darren suggested to his mum to get me the box collection meaning I have the body polish again- yes! From friends I received notebooks, stickers and washi tape. 




Obviously I couldn't have finished this post of without the cakes that my lovely mum made for me and the cookie cake Darren bought me! I am so grateful for having a mum that year in, year out always makes a birthday cake for me no matter what! Even thought her and my dad's anniversary is the day before she will always go the extra mile and make my birthday special by making me cake(s)! 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. xx Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I most certainly did! xx

      Delete
  2. Everything looks lovely - especially the candle lamp, that's so cool! xx

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know it's so awesome! xx

      Delete
  3. love that cookie!! x

    http://www.lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely birthday and those cakes are amazing!
    Love the gifts you received especially the camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! And same it's a great camera! >.<

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...