Hello June!

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Continuing with my theme of personal goals! I have to admit though this past month I haven't done so well on the goal front. Maybe my goal for this month is to actually making something more achievable haha!


Reading more- So um, yeah this didn't happen! I'm still making my way through The Book Thief. I don't know why but it's just taking me so long to read books now I used to be able to read a full book at most in like 3 days! I really need to get better at this. 
Be more confident- I haven't really taken this into much consideration this month so I don't really have anything to say on how I did with this! 
Be Happy- Just been a standard type of month but I do think I've been a little happier- well apart from all the stress.
BDEM- CHALLENGE COMPLETED! I successfully managed this woop!

For this next month I haven't put too much thought into my goals yet. But I suppose here we go
Save!- So this month is my birthday and usually that means I get money from relatives. I'm going to try and save probably about half if not more of this and put it towards something for the future! I also need to get my back account up to a healthy sum like it was before London!
Enjoy- This month is so busy with a lot of things going on including as I've said my birthday and my end of year show. So I really want to just enjoy my last few weeks at College and make the most of it. I'm not going to lie I am truly going to miss my time there as it's been a great 2 years!
Develop- So I seem to keep saying, but I have a bunch of ideas that I want to get rolling on. With College finishing I think I'll try and spend my days either in Make making some stuff, developing this blog, or creating. 

I kind of feel like these are my main goals but I do have some side ones including finishing The Book Thief (plus finish one other book), get out and enjoy the sun more (but not burning my skin like I did yesterday) and go out and take more photos (I've been meaning to go to the beach the past few weeks and just have a bit of fun with my camera but not yet happened!). What are your goals for the next month? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I need to save too! After I bought tickets to Sydney, my bank account hasn't recovered - so sad, haha :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, after spending a fortune in London mine hasn't!

      Delete
  2. I like these types of posts, letting the readers and fellow bloggers learn a little more about you :) Cute Idea. I am new to blogging if you could pop over and give some advice or comments that would be greatly appreciated :)
    http://echothetrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely- still need to do an about me page though, oops! And I'll have a look! :D

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...