End of Year Exhibiton Logbook: Entry 6

Friday, June 06, 2014

So after sharing my blog post about the sketchy bits and pieces for my self initated project I felt I would share the same but from my self branding. Although I did share a few of these last time I'll share the ones I've worked on more. 







 These are all the sketches I've made so far that I haven't shown already. They kind of are more creating my materials that have been specified (promotional item, CV, business cards and letter head). I've now got finished business cards (waiting for them to come in the post), CV and a few promotional pieces.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love these, I look forward to seeing the next stages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but once again this comment has nothing to do with this blog post. I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped commenting on blog if you have nothing relevant to contribute to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Follow for follow? HAHA just kidding, jeeeez some people are annoying!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...