Happy Birthday To OhHay!

Thursday, June 05, 2014



I knew that some time this month was my blogaverisary! But after checking just now when it was, it turns out it was yesterday- oops! 


This year has been truly crazy with running this blog. I've discovered some fantastic people and learned a lot about myself. I've been able to develop my skills in writing and photography. 

I would just like to say thank you for every one of your who reads my blog, especially those who give that extra little bit of love and comment often and speak to me on twitter. To say thank you to you all and in connection with me getting 100 bloglovin followers earlier this year I will be making a giveaway after I'm finished with college!
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this blog will be this time next year and hope to continue make it grow. I have some great ideas planned for this blog and can't wait to start putting them into action! 

In celebration of this, here are my most viewed posts from this past year: 
I'm All Open- The introductory post of me opening Ohhay! on Folksy. 
Design Production: Packaging and Promotional Item- One of the many posts that have shared my design work this year
December Font Favourites- It kind of says it in the name and I'll try and share a new & updated one of these soon!
July Shopping Haul- My first shopping haul I shared!
DIY Reading & Memory Jar- My first DIY, hopefully also do more of these soon!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm sorry but this isn't a review, I don't understand this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! I've actually just gone and read all of your most viewed posts again haha, is that weird? I absolutely love your blog and here's to another year!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And haha no it is definitely not weird! After reading this comment I did the same thing haha! Thank you! Love your blog too <3

      Delete
  3. Yay! Happy Blogiversary Lauren - so cool :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...