Sunday Summary #50

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wow. I can't believe this week has already come and gone let alone the year! It just doesn't seem really that 2015 is literally in like 4 and a half days! This week has been pretty amazing though from a friends party to Christmas! 
Monday night Darren and I headed over to an old work mates house for a bit of a Housewarming/Christmas Party. It was a really great night and I wish we had been able to stay later but we had fun nonetheless.

Then on Thursday it was Christmas!!!! I think I'll do a Christmas round up with presents so I'll share all of these details later on. It was a really lovely day spent with my family and food and television plus it was nice to be able to just chill out without worries of work or uni! 

The rest of the week has been pretty much just as chilled and laid back with having a 2nd Christmas with Darren's family on Thursday after snatching up some things from the Boxing Day sales. Darren, his siblings and I also had a little bit of a tournament as his younger brother got a pool table from Satna! 

How has your week been?

Time for a party // So many magazines // Early Christmas Presents! // Festive Baking
Stocking time! // Love my new tree deco // So spoil! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...