Blogmas Day 6: Free Font Favorites- A Catch Up

Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Lost Paintings // Wolf in the City // Urania Czech // Moon Flower // Lemon Milk // Lane // Olivier
Oh wow it's been such a long time since I've done one of these posts. It's literally been a year! I have to say during this year I haven't been crazy downloading fonts like I used to as I'm pretty happy with my collection atm. I will try and do more updates like this if I do start downloading more. But there is always loads of great sources to find your own from. 
Anyway, I really hope you can enjoy them and get use of them as well. Even though these are all free, please make sure what the details are for using for commercial use as each will vary depending on the designers rights.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post! I was on the hunt for some new fonts and these are definitely winners in my book :)

    Vanessa - TooClothesForComfort

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you found some you like! xx

      Delete
  2. Always on the look out for new fonts so thanks for this post

    http://adorngirl.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...