Blogmas Day 20: The GoodReads Challenge 2014

Saturday, December 20, 2014


At the start of the year I shared a post about books that needed to be read as they had just been sitting around for ages. I also set myself a GoodReads challenge to read 20 books in one year. I had originally thought of only doing 15 but felt I could do muuuch better than that. 


Over the past 12 months I have currently read 17 books at the moment and I'm currently on my 18th. I kind of feel bad that I haven't yet read to my goal amount but I know if I pushed myself I could read the last 3 within the next 2 weeks. 

In the image above, I've marked of all the books I have read that was in my original post and I'm glad I have read 9 out of a total of 15 books that were originally on the list. Looking at it now, I totally forgot about both The Name of The Star and Last Breath so I think those will be ones I try to read before the New Year. 

Some of the books I've read this year that isn't shown above include Lament, Severed Heads- Broken Hearts, Don't Point That Thing at Me and the rest of the books in the Poison Story/A Chronicles of Ixia Novels from Yelena's perspective. I also reread Mockinjay around the time the film came out. 

I'm pretty happy with how much I have read this year since compared to 2013 I think I only reread Catching Fire and maybe one other book? 
How much books have you read this year? What's been your favourite read of the year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...