Blogmas Day 23: Last Minute Wrapping

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I'm so excited!!! It's only one and a half days really till Christmas now! But not everybody is so organised since loads of people are meant to be going out today and tomorrow to get those last minute presents. And with presents, you need to wrap!

After last years All Wrapped Up post I wanted to do another one for this year as I loved doing that one. A lot of the wrapping is very much the same but there are lots of ideas in both to do last minute wrapping. 

I think my favourites above are the ones with different notes (top left), wrapped with candy canes (top right) and the two using cut out dolly shapes (the middle bottom two). This year however I have decorated mine much more like the inked illustrations (bottom right). 

How have you been wrapping your presents this year? Any great tips to share with us?!

All images from Pinterest. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so cute! I usually just wrap mine and stick a label on them, but this year I did get some really obnoxious bows which I like! Next year I want to go all-out with ribbon and stuff, but I just didn't have the time this year!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sounds awesome! I want to maybe try doing some dolly things next year! x

      Delete
  2. Aw I love to wrap my presents up all pretty it's one of my favourite things about Christmas!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...