Blogmas Day 15: Favourites of the Week // 20

Monday, December 15, 2014

Meredith C Bullock instagram is so beautiful!

I'm definitely a Visual Thinker, what are you?

I do love a good pun!
Alice Gao is such an incredible photographer!

Not a massive change but I've changed up the name of this feature because it makes a bit more sense! I'm also going to add a little wishlist each week, if I've seen really awesome things I would like over the week!

Other favourites from this week..
> The new Disney film Inside Out looks amazing!
> Lara posted that she's expecting a baby girl, so excited for her!
> These Winter drinks look amazing! Too bad I don't like coffee...
> Charlotte's Christmas night in looked like it was amazing fun
> Love the confessions Leona made! 

Weekly Wishlist
> I need this Zodiac Clutch in my life!
>This would definitely help to beat the writers/creative block I get a lot!
> Truly love this scarf, it's beautiful! 
> This phone case is so cute! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm so excited for Inside Out as well!!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at the skeletons, I do love a good pun too!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for inside out too, it looks amazing. This type of post is one that is new to me but have to say I genuinely enjoyed it!

    Chloe // chloexlogan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I love just sharing awesome things I've seen during the week :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...